HOSPITALITY AND CATERING
When you book an event with The Altonwood Group, you don’t just get the venue; you buy into a level of service unprecedented locally.
Easily accessible from the M25, our locations provide a relaxing environment in which to meet with friends, entertain clients or train and incentivise staff, making them a popular choice for both private and corporate clients.
The Ideal Setting for your special occasion…
Altonwood offers three stunning venue locations at its Westerham, Surrey National and Woldingham Golf Clubs, with additional provision for marquee events at its Godstone Golf Club.
Each venue is tastefully decorated in contemporary style to reflect its own personality with lounge areas and balconies offering impressive views over the courses, lakes and fountains.
Our venues can cater for up to 300 guests at any time- or up to 1000 guests in a marquee – and feature private lounge and bar areas, sprung wooden dance floors and air conditioning. Set in stunning locations and with endless photo opportunities, they provide the ideal setting for your special occasion.
Hire of our venues includes:
- Exclusive use of the chosen suite & balcony areas, including private access, private bar & facilities.
- The services of an experienced event co-ordinator to ensure your event runs smoothly from start to finish.
- First class catering facilities with waiting staff, table linens and extensive menu options.
- Fully licensed, serviced bars.
- Complimentary red carpet reception if required.
- Free use of PA system if required.
- Everyday hospitality
- Our clubhouses are open 7 days a week, 364 days of the year and offer catering every day – even on Christmas Day!
- Visitors and members alike can enjoy exceptional cuisine from breakfast through to lunch with snacks available throughout the day and on Sundays, our venues offer a traditional Sunday carvery, which is open to all.
Throughout the year, special days such as Valentines Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas and New Year, are marked by in-house events at most of our venues. If you’d like to be kept up to date, please complete your details to join our mailing list.
Our Sunday carveries are very popular – we recommend that you book with the club of your choice!